Welcome to the official website of the CHILDREN’S ORTHOPAEDIC CLINIC (COC)
The Children’s Orthopaedic Clinic is a super-specialty orthopaedic clinic dealing exclusively with the management of orthopaedic disorders in children and adolescents. The Clinic has been launched by Dr Sandeep Vaidya, an international fellowship trained Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon. The clinic has it’s headquarters in Thane, additional centres in Thane, Navi Mumbai and Mumbai, and also runs outreach clinics in Nasik, Malegaon, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri.
The clinic offers state of the art treatment for the management of orthopaedic disorders in children and adolescents.
These disorders include:
- Disorders of the foot: Clubfeet, Rocker bottom feet, Flatfeet, etc.
- Disorders around the knee: Bowlegs, Knock knees, etc.
- Disorders of the hip: Congenital dislocation hip, Perthes’ disease, Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis, etc.
- Disorders of the spine: Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis, etc.
- Disorders of the neck and shoulder: Torticollis, Sprengel’s deformity, etc.
- Disorders of the upper limb: Cubitus varus, Syndactyly, etc.
- Cerebral Palsy: Injection Botulinum Toxin, Surgery
- Other neuromuscular disorders: Poliomyelitis, Spina bifida, Muscular Dystrophies, etc.
- Infections: Osteomyelitis, Septic arthritis, Bone and joint TB
- Trauma: Fractures and dislocations.